Telematics Installation Engineer (Field) – £30,000+
Permanent, Full-time, Mon-Fri 08:30 – 17:00
The role of Field Engineer is really important to us. You will be responsible for using technical expertise and experience to install a range of vehicle CCTV and other associated products into customers’ vehicles in a highly professional and timely manner, ensuring best practice techniques at every stage of the process. This role will play a key part in focusing on customer needs and satisfaction, continuously building on and enhancing relationships with customers to become the preferred supplier.
We would love to welcome you to our team, working 40 hours per week with the potential of overtime and weekend working.
Your responsibilities day to day will be…
- Perform the allocated work on time, accurately and with a high quality of workmanship.
- Troubleshoot customer queries on perceived faulty equipment and suggest resolutions and designate equipment.
- Maintain pro-active daily communication with customers to ensure resolution and appropriate follow up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Hold weekly catch-up calls with your sub-team and Service Delivery Manager
- Handle sub-team feedback and report back to internal teams with ideas and improvements escalating to the Service Delivery Manager where necessary
- Assist with creating engineer standardisation for fitments and setup of training rigs and documentation
What do we expect of you?
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgment and showing logical decision making
- Hands-on individual that is happy to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and resolve any problems or issues that may arise within the department
- Initiative and problem solving ability, a pro-active approach and “can do” attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A strong desire to effect continuous improvements to the systems and processes
- Willing to stay away overnight on occasion
- A polite, confident and friendly manner
- High level of knowledge of telematics products and different vehicle types
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A hard working, fun, efficient, respectful, positive, supportive, innovative, and ambitious environment
- A commitment to building an environment that welcomes individuals who embrace progressive values and a ‘One Team’ ethos.
If you think we’re a good match for each other, apply online today! If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed… have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Radius is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation or socioeconomic background
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Radius will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by our Talent Team.