Purchasing Manager – Salford Quays- Salary TBC
Permanent, Full-time, Mon-Fri (37.5 hours)
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for ensuring customers get their desired outcome when using our products. You will mainly be focussing on increasing retention, preventing churn, building loyalty, and generating account expansion revenue. The role involves building deep, long-term relationships with customers by handholding them throughout the user journey, understanding their needs, and engaging them with our product.
This is a relationship- driven, strategic and analytical role which provides strategies and account expansions, renewals, upsells and works proactively with customers to anticipate problems and solve them before they happen.
We would love to welcome you to our office, working hours of Monday to Friday, 9am- 5pm.
Your responsibilities day to day will be…
- Managing churn and increasing customer retention
- Creating a minimum-viable onboarding process
- Educating customers and improving customer experience
- Driving account expansion and increasing lifetime value
- Collecting customer feedback and closing feedback loops
- Building relationships by providing consistent value and fostering customer loyalty
- Mapping customer success journeys to spot and remove friction
- Building and implementing the right customer success experience
- Liaising with the sales team to understand customer needs
- Liaising with the marketing team for better user insights
What do we expect of you?
- To lead customer success initiatives that will help achieve goals faster.
- To use problem -solving skills to solve customers’ obstacles and sell them the right solutions.
- The ability to communicate effectively is essential.
- To have empathy to understand our customers.
- To familiarise yourself with our customer’s business models and common pain points.
- To possess technical savviness to deeply understand our products and ensure the users are on the right track.
- Collaboration with other departments, such as Sales, Marketing and support teams to interchange data and create more thoughtful strategies.
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A hard working, fun, efficient, respectful, positive, supportive, innovative, and ambitious environment
- A commitment to building an environment that welcomes individuals who embrace progressive values and a ‘One Team’ ethos.