Booking Co-ordinator – Salford Quays- Salary TBC
Permanent, Full-time, Mon-Fri (37.5 hours)
This customer facing service position handles the scheduling of engineers to install new kits and fix service faults, both of which are essential to our operations department functioning in a highly efficient way. We are looking for a highly organised, confident, self-starter who is a good listener and has a logical and problem-solving mind to ensure our customers and stakeholders feel we offering them the best possible service and that any issues and concerns are resolved professionally and in a timely fashion.
We would love to welcome you to our Salford office, working hours of Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Your responsibilities day to day will be…
- Plan and prioritise new installations and service calls, with a focus on responding to customer requirements swiftly and with an ethos of “getting it right fist time”
- Professional and positive communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Constantly looking for means to raise the bar when it comes to customer satisfaction
- Work with your teammates to achieve daily and weekly targets
- Able to probe, identify and diagnose customer issues
- Regularly work with our sales, technical, production and finance teams to best respond to customer needs
- Manage, organise an update relevant diaries and documentation
- Proactively strive to perform all tasks in a highly accurate and proficient manner, ensuring customer service is at the forefront of your considerations
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health & safety, and quality management
What do we expect of you?
- Highly organised individual
- Motivated team player who is a confident self-starter
- Problem solver with a pro-active approach and “can do” attitude
- Ability to prioritise and keep to deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Able to use initiative with a clear willingness to learn
- Able to keep calm and think logically whilst under pressure
Hands-on individual that is happy to ‘roll up their sleeves’ who is keen to resolve any problems or issues that may aris
A strong desire to make their mark on a growing business through continuous improvements to systems and processes
Excellent attention to detail
What can you expect of us?
A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers
A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative with a commitment and drive to being the best in our industry
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
A hard working, fun, efficient, respectful, positive, supportive, innovative, and ambitious environment
A commitment to building an environment that welcomes individuals who embrace progressive values and a ‘One Team’ ethos
And of course, you will be compensated competitively along with bonus potential and a good range of core benefits.