VUEconnected is a powerful tool that dramatically increases your daily productivity as well as the productivity of your fleet, whilst improving driver behaviour to reduce risk and fuel costs.Request a free demo
Take a tour of VUEconnected
VUEconnected is our secure web-based portal for CCTV footage, tracking and telematics data.
Developed in-house, VUEconnected is a powerful tool that dramatically increases your daily productivity as well as the productivity of your fleet. The telematics data helps improve driver behaviour to reduce fuel costs and improve safety. The CCTV footage aids driver training and helps defend against any claims. By eliminating inefficiencies and saving your workforce time with fleet tracking, you will be able to complete more jobs and increase your profits.
- Works for all types of vehicles and tracking systems
At A Glance Locations
- See at a glance which vehicle/s is closest to a job by postcode search or clicking on the map
- See a vehicles ignition status, together with speed, direction of travel and current location
- Map replay to analyse routes and eliminate inefficiencies and duplication
- Set ‘geo-fenced’ areas (circular or polygon) with alerts
- Set ‘pushpins’ at specific locations (i.e. customer depots)
- Set reminders for MOT, road tax, insurance, service etc
- Set alerts like Out-of-hours Use, Speeding, Congestion Zone, Idling, Unauthorised Drives (No Driver ID or not authorised) and Power Failure
- Driver Privacy function (data protection for private journeys)
See Vehicle Functions
- Use digital inputs to monitor vehicle functions in use (i.e sweeper brush or gritter activity)
- Get ratings for each rates each completed journey with a driver score to help improve driving style
Arrange a demo of VUEconnected today
Arrange a demo with us to find out how VUEconnected can help your business.Arrange A Demo
We don't just provide innovative software
VUEconnected works at its best when it has video telematics recorders which are high-quality, durable and reliable, to provide it with accurate recordings and data.
One solution, suitable for all of your fleet vehicles
Video can be downloaded remotely direct from the VMC2, VMC4 and VMC8 units, from a precise time or location of an incident, when the vehicle ignition is on.
There are no restrictions on the number of users, so unique logins control if users see all vehicles, or only certain vehicles under their command. Certain functions of the system can be restricted by user, such as ‘Track & Report’ only.Contact us today to book a demo