New VUEconnected Features
At VUE we’re always trying to give you exactly what you need, and our in-house R&D team and in-house development team work hard to solve your problems.
VUEconnected Features Updates:
24th July 2019
- Share vehicle location with multiple e-mails
- Improved Calendar Alerts
- Improved Driver ID system
- Vehicle Idling reports for all devices
- Licences Checking Report – reminder sent 3 months before expiry
2nd May 2019
This newest update includes some extra new VUEconnected features that you have asked for, which include:
- ‘Vehicle idling’ alerts (set various time delays)
- ‘Unauthorised User’ alert (when driver swipes in and shouldn’t be driving)
- ‘Vehicle input’ alerts (input is active or duration-of-use)
- More ‘Calendar Alert’ options
- Share vehicle tracking to multiple email addresses
- Filter and quick-select multiple drivers, vehicles and groups
- Intelligent search on all maps
We’re delighted to announce that YouTrack is now called VUEconnected; and that it’s got a fresh new look plus some exciting new features.
We’ve changed the name to make it part of the VUEgroup family of products. Don’t worry; you’ll still get the same great product, functionality and service that you always have. In fact, YouTrack has been managed by VUE since mid-2017.
Let us know what you think!
Get more of the things you love:
VUEconnected is at the heart of the VUE services. Our in-vehicle tech collects the data, which you then view in the VUEconnected portal. We’ve then additional software tools to securely share the CCTV footage, analyse the telematics data alongside claims data, and a driver-facing app so drivers can manage their own performance. They’re great separately but even better when used together!