See you at the Commercial Vehicle Show 2021
Between the 31 August and the 2 September 2021 we'll be exhibiting at the Commercial Vehicle Show, at the NEC in Birmingham. Find us on Stand 5E44.
We’re excited to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at this year’s Commercial Vehicle Show. At the show we'll be launching three new products! Our new VUE360 camera system, our Driver Distraction AI and our CANbus insights tool.We'll also be showcasing our proven hardware cameras and equipment, and our innovative software solutions to make sense of fleet and driver data.
The show takes place at the NEC in Birmingham between Tuesday 31 August – Thursday 2 September 2021 and is free to attend.
You will be able to find Team VUE on Stand 5E44 in Hall 4:
You can learn more about the latest products we'll be launching below:
The new VUE360 system eliminates blind spots with a birds-eye 360° view of your vehicle. Using the latest algorithm technology, the device stitches video images together in real-time to create a 360-degree birds-eye view of your vehicle. The resulting clear, seamless image is shown on a high-definition in-cab monitor, replacing the standard split-screen view.
Driver Distraction AI
Monitoring driving behaviour in real time, the device alerts the driver when they're distracted. This device improves safety and reduces accidents by identifying distractions such as tiredness, taking a phone call, eating, smoking and more.
- - Monitors behaviour in real time
- - Audible alerts made to the driver
- - Preventative measure – stopping accidents before they happen
- - Ability to provide fleet managers with real-time, tailored alerts
- - Links to reporting tools to evaluate performance
- - Helps fleet managers take steps to create safer drivers
Access accurate and detailed data from your vehicle using our CANbus interface. Link to any vehicle’s data with VUE’s CANbus equipment, providing one solution for your entire fleet.
- - Reporting tool providing accurate trip, vehicle and driver performance data.
- - Obtain insights to save fuel, enable better driving and reduce CO2.
- - One solution for your HGVs, vans and cars.
- - Easy integration between video telematics and the vehicle’s on-board computer.
- - More data available than a manufacturer's interface.
- - Output in CANbus (FMS/J1939) or RS232 (ASCII).
Clearly with all of these new products – and all our services – the intention is to improve safety in order to reduce accidents and save lives.
Visit stand 5E44 to see a demonstration of our exciting new products – and more!
The Team can't wait to see you there...
Strategic Partnership Manager
Business Development Manager - InsureTech
Internal Sales Executive
Head of Marketing