We're excited to announce that between the 24-26 May 2022 we'll be exhibiting at the Commercial Vehicle Show, at the NEC in Birmingham.
Here we'll be showcasing our new Driver Distraction AI and Bridge Alerting System. The VUE360 will also feature in our exhibit along with our other proven hardware cameras and equipment, and our innovative software solutions to make sense of fleet and driver data.
The show takes place at the NEC in Birmingham between Tuesday 24 May – Thursday 26 May 2022 and is free to attend.
You will be able to find Team VUE on Stand 5B73 in Hall 4:
You can learn more about the latest products we'll be showcasing below:
Bridge Alerting System
Introducing a solution that significantly reduces the risk of low bridge crashes, with no driver input involved. Saving costs not only from preventing vehicle damage, but also from damages to bridges and any loss of service that may ensue.
- Trailer heights are recorded in our database during fitting and drivers are alerted in-cab when they are at risk of hitting a low bridge during their journey. These alerts are then stored on our VUEconnected platform for reporting with the option to send them to specified email addresses.
Driver Distraction AI
Monitoring driving behaviour in real time, the device alerts the driver when they’re distracted. Our Driver Distraction AI identifies unsafe behaviours such as fatigue, distraction, phone calls etc, and provides alerts to increase driver safety and prevent accidents.
- - Monitors behaviour in real time
- - Audible alerts made to the driver
- - Preventative measure – stopping accidents before they happen
- - Ability to provide fleet managers with real-time, tailored alerts
- - Links to reporting tools to evaluate performance
- - Helps fleet managers take steps to create safer drivers
Eliminate blind spots with a birds-eye 360-degree view of your vehicle using the VUE360 camera. This device stiches clear video images together into one clear high-definition image on an in-cab monitor, replacing the standard split-screen view. This improved visibility greatly reduces accidents, saving costs and reducing injuries to more vulnerable road users.
Clearly with all of these products – and all our services – the intention is to improve safety in order to reduce accidents and save lives.
Visit stand 5B73 to see a demonstration of our exciting new products – and more!