We’re proud to announce that VUE has been named as a supplier on Crown Commercial Service’s RM6143 framework.
This is absolutely great news and means that we can continue to provide our full Video Telematics solutions to the public sector as a CCS Supplier under these new frameworks.
If you are a fleet operator for a government body, or a body builder or converter working for a government body, then VUE can supply your Video Telematics equipment without the need to tender. The work’s already been done for you under the RM6143 framework!
Glen Mullins, Director of VUE, adds his own thoughts on VUE’s CCS Supplier status: “VUE has supplied Video Telematics to fleets in the public sector including the police, fire, the NHS and many councils for years, and we’re proud to continue our status as a CCS Supplier. We will continue to provide top-quality solutions to the many fleets in the public sector and beyond.”
Under the RM6143 framework VUE have been approved as both a Lot 1 and Lot 2 supplier, which are described as the following:
- Lot 1 – Supply of vehicle telematics hardware, software and associated products
- Lot 2 – Supply of fleet data analysis and risk management solutions
This means we have a truly end-to-end Video Telematics solution.
Under Lot 1, this includes all of our VUEtech, such as:
- VMC2– HD Video Telematics recorder
- VMC4– Four camera HD Video Telematics recorder
- VMC8– Eight camera HD Video Telematics recorder
- VUEgo– Durable plug-n-go telematics
- Our cameras and in-cab monitors
Under Lot 2, this includes VUEhub, our full software suite, including:
- VUEconnected– Remote fleet CCTV and tracking
- VUEcloud– Securely access and share fleet CCTV footage
- VUEanalytics– Monitor advanced telematics and claims data
If you’d like to discuss fitting out new vehicles in your fleet or retrofitting for DVS compliance, then please just get in touch with any of our sales team.
More About Crown Commercial Service
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth £945m – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
To find out more about CCS, visit: www.crowncommercial.gov.uk