The personalised driver coaching app
- - Library of content to aid driver learning
- - Integrated with telematics data to identify areas for improvement
- - Proactive monitoring of driver behaviour
- - Takes the admin out of driver upskilling and improvement
- - Provides a comprehensive picture of fleet performance
Contact a member of the team to learn more by calling 0161 877 2257 or emailing email@example.com
What does it do?
reVUE has been designed to provide the final puzzle piece in VUE’s risk management offering; driver upskilling and education. It combines telematics with e-learning to create a driver coaching solution which makes a significant impact to driver and fleet performance.
Gain a strong insight into your drivers to create a solid foundation for upskilling
E-learning triggered by driver telematics data i.e. speeding
A daily score based on driver performance, environment and more
A library of content available for drivers to read up on basic regulations and rules of the road
Accessed via VUEhub, the admin portal is where fleet managers can monitor and manage driver activity, engagement, and performance.
Easy-to-use charts detailing how both your fleet and drivers are performing in terms of interventions received and courses completed.
Understand how engaged your drivers are with upskilling and improving their performance.
As well as access to continuous e-learning, we also have a range of professional courses available, to continue driver upskilling and provide drivers with an educational provision.
The compliance package provides a series of courses designed to keep your drivers aware and updated on laws and regulations.
- Understanding GB Domestic Driving Rules
- Risk Assessing Vehicles, Drivers, and Journeys
- How to Induct and Train Your Drivers
- Auditing and Record Keeping
- Impact of Unroadworthy Vehicles
- Conducting a Daily Vehicle Check
- Benefits of Daily Vehicle Checks
- Safe Loading and Unloading
- Planning a Safe Load
The driving package provides a series of courses to help drivers improve their performance, giving them the knowledge they need to upskill.
- Safe Parking
- Dealing with Breakdowns
- Dealing with Road Traffic Accidents
- Reducing Driver Fatigue While Driving
- Green Band Driving
- Motorway Driving
- Driving at Night
- Risk Perception While Driving
- Reducing Stress While Driving