The VUEtrack-magnetic is the perfect tracking unit where temporary security/tracking is required, or the tracker needs its own power source. A magnetic attachment, long-life battery power, accurate GPS tracking and a small rugged design are just some of the reasons why the VUEtrack-magnetic is ideal for tracking test-drive vehicles, trailers, high-value equipment and for covert vehicle tracking.
Use our VUEtrack-magnetic tracking system to see the current location of all your assets on a map, replay previous journeys and set up instant alerts for speeding. Set up geofences to get instant alerts when the tracker leaves a certain area, from high-value equipment leaving a specific site to a test-drive vehicle being more than 10miles from the dealership. A full suite of reports includes number of journeys and distance travelled, which is a perfect summary of test-drives.
The VUEtrack-magnetic features a magnetic casing so it’s easily fixed within a vehicle’s engine bay, boot, or under a seat, without leaving a mark or the need for wiring. Similarly, it’s easily fixed to high-value equipment like construction plant or defibrillator units in Ambulances.
Main Features of VUEtrack-magnetic
The strong magnetic case means the VUEtrack-magnetic is easily attached to the vehicle/asset you wish to track, without causing damage. With its own internal battery there is no installation or wiring required.
Long-Life Rechargeable Battery*
The VUEtrack-magnetic has a unique design; with low power usage and a long-life battery with a total capacity of 6000mAh. The VUEtrack-magnetic can be easily re-charged via an external power connector.
Small And Rugged
At 100 x 55 x 32mm in size, the VUEtrack-magnetic is not much bigger than a pile of business cards, however the rugged IP67-rated design is waterproof and dust proof.
Easy Maintenance – Remote Firmware Updates
The VUEtrack-magnetic uses FOTA (Firmware update over the air) for remote device programme updates so need to connect to a PC or USB.
Tracking alongside the rest of your fleet
- IP67 Water & Dust Proof Design
- Magnetic fixing (easily attaches to iron, steel, cobalt, nickel)
- Highly Sensitive GPS engine
- HDOP/VDOP for Precise Location
- Can work for 3 years on one charge*
- Intelligent Power Management
- Low power consumption in sleep mode
- 6000mAh Rechargeable Batteries
- Internal GSM Antenna for better security
- Quad-Band GSM/GPRS 3G modem
- Conditional Based Profiles (Driver ID)
- Bluetooth 4.0 Embedded
- GPS and Glonass support
- FOTA (Firmware Update Over The Air)
- Configurable Inputs & Outputs
- GSM Jamming detection
- Event management & output configuration
- Low battery alert
- Dimensions: 100(L) x 55(W) x 32(H)mm
- Weight: 260.5g
- Operating temp: -40 to +70°C
- Operating Voltage: 3.7 – 4.2V
- Power Consumption: 50µA 3.7V (Sleep), 50mA 3.7V (Active Tracking)
*For a vehicle tracker sending data every 5 seconds one charge will last approximately 4 days. For a trailer tracker sending data every hour (24 messages a day) = 60 days, 4 message a day = 336 days, and 1 message a day = 1123 days.