Software Support Technician – Salford Quays – Competitive Salary
Permanent, Full-time, Mon-Fri (37.5 hours)
The role …
The role of Software Support Technician is really important to us. You will be responsible for resolving customer issues in an effective way, ensuring best practice techniques at every stage of the process. Using an analytical and investigative mind with a problem-solving capability to ensure our customers and stakeholders have confidence their issues and concerns are to be resolved quickly whilst maintaining excellent customer service. We would love to welcome you to our Salford office, working hours of 37.5 Monday to Friday.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and prioritising software support call activities, with a focus on responding to the customer needs swiftly and with an ethos of “getting it right first time”.
- Proactively striving to perform all tasks in a highly accurate and proficient manner, ensuring customer service is at the forefront of your considerations
- Liaising with both internal and external customers to resolve tickets within our inhouse systems
- Cooperating with Sales, Technical Production and Development to best respond to customer needs.
- Conversing with customers to update progress while maintaining excellent customer service
- Adhering to stated policies and procedures; health and safety and quality management
What do we expect of you?
- An active interest in IT, software & computing
- An ability to pick up internal and external software quickly and a willingness to learn
- Continuously striving to build technical knowledge and skills, especially within the business’ core areas.
- An ability to demonstrate attention to detail and good judgement, showing logical decision making and escalating as appropriate
- Hands-on individual that is happy to ‘roll up their sleeves’ and resolve any problems or issues that may arise within the department
- Excellent communicator and customer service skills
- A team player who is confident and a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- A strong desire to drive improvement to systems and processes
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
- A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A hard working, fun, efficient, respectful, positive, supportive, innovative, and ambitious environment
- A commitment to building an environment that welcomes individuals who embrace progressive values and a ‘One Team’ ethos.
If you think we’re a good match for each other, apply online today!
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed… have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Radius is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation or socioeconomic background
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Radius will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by our Talent Team.